11. Jinsu Kim*, Katherine Sheu*, Quen Cheng, Alexander Hoffmann, and German Enciso. Stochastic models of nucleosome dynamics reveal regulatory rules of stimulus-induced epigenome remodeling, submitted, 2021.
10. Hyuckpyo Hong*, Jinsu Kim*, M Ali Al-Radhawi, Eduardo Sontag, and Jae Kyoung Kim. Derivation of stationary distributions of biochemical reaction networks via structure transformation, submitted, 2021.
9. German Enciso and Jinsu Kim, Accuracy of Multiscale Reduction for Stochastic Reaction Systems, revision submitted to SIAM Multiscale Modeling and Simulation, 2020
8. German Enciso, Radek Erban and Jinsu Kim, Identifiability of Stochastically Modelled Reaction Networks, accepted to European Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2020.
7. Jinsu Kim, Jason Dark, German Enciso and Suzanne Sindi, Slack Reactants: A State-Space Truncation Framework to Estimate Quantitative Behavior of the Chemical Master Equation, J. Chem. Phys. 153, 054117, 2020.
6. Enrico Bibbona, Jinsu Kim and Carsten Wiuf, Stationary distributions of systems with Discreteness Induced Transitions, J. R. Soc. Interface. 1720200243, 2020.
5. David F. Anderson, Daniele Cappelletti, Jinsu Kim, and Tung Nguyen, Tier structure of strongly endotactic reaction networks, Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 130, 7218-7259, 2020.
4. David F. Anderson, Daniele Cappelletti and Jinsu Kim, Stochastically modeled weakly reversible reaction networks with a single linkage class, Journal of Applied Probability. 57(3), 792-810, 2020
3. Jinsu Kim and German Enciso , Absolutely Robust Controllers for Stochastic Chemical Reaction Networks, J. R. Soc. Interface. 17: 20200031, 2020.
2. German Enciso and Jinsu Kim, Embracing noise in chemical reaction networks, Bull Math Biol, 81, 1261–1267, 2019.
1. David F. Anderson and Jinsu Kim, Some network conditions for positive recurrence of stochastically modeled reaction networks, SIAM Journal of Applied Mathematics, 78(5), 2692-2713, 2018.